Friday, May 24, 2013

TT052313 and SC052213 - Sparkle and shine

This card was made for two challenges on the Outlawz Challenges site. We were to make a card for fantasy for the Twisted Thursday challenge (TT052313). I also followed the sketch challenge for the week (SC052213). I spent tons of time looking for ONE sheet of paper to use on this card. After I was totally frustrated, I changed my game plan and went this direction. I went through all my single sheets of paper. I know for sure I bought one single sheet of white paper with pink crowns on it. Well, lord only knows where that one single sheet is. I made the princess so she was sprinkling fairy dust on the flowers. I recreated the flowers since the pixie pink craft pad I was using was just about dry. The green galore stems worked, so I still used them.


Supplies: SU Pixie Pink paper, Rob and Bob stack, Bazzill, Studio G cling stamps, Craftsmart stamp, circle punches, stickles, SU clear embossing powder, Copic markers, SU green galore craft ink.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just adorable. It is hard to do one piece of paper. Your fairy is so cute, wonderful colors and sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.