Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Wishes

I finally made a card with my SU whale. I couldn't get past the size of it. In all the cards that I saw, the whale looked larger like what I used awhile back. This whale is cute, but small - REALLY small. I had the day off yesterday and when I was sitting out in the sun, the idea hit me that I should make a sunburst card with the whale and use the water cut from my cricut. Ta da...this is the card that was born. I figured out a great way to make the sunburst. Cut each side and work into the middle. I started with 1 1/8 strips, moved to 1 1/4 and then 1 1/2 for the top three strips. I stitched the sunburst and popped the entire card front on pop dots.


Supplies: Bazzill, SU clearlet whale die, DCWV, Recollections, Sonborn, SU basic grey, googlie eye 4mm, Cricut, Cricut Sampler cartridge, SU clear ebmossing powder, SU wow flowers stamp.

1 comment:

  1. LOL ... just knew you'd figure out a way to use this die Shannon! Great effort ... very cute and I love the sunburst!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.