Saturday, May 4, 2013

Congratulations Tara and Ali


My dad needed two graduation cards while he was here so I made these for him. I used a card from Pinterest as my sample (I will add the link later). The cards were going to be the same but when I cut the second digital sentiment out, I didn't center it right on the Cricut center point setting. That's a pretty nifty setting if you get the items lined up appropriately. I acutally like the alternative a little better. It's more bold and eye catching in my opinion. I used the digi sentiment from Birds Cards. The cards are both pretty clean and simple but I kind of like them. I always like the look, but it's hard for me to not keep adding.








Supplies: The Paper Studio, Recolletions, Bazzill, Studio G, Digi sentiment, SU grad cap stamp, The Paper Studio embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.