Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Lynn

I made this card for one of the girls in the craft group. I realized I forgot one of the girls who celebrated a birthday in December. Wow. I feel really bad. I used a card layout off Pinterest for my design. This did not quite turn out the way I had invisioned. I tried to use my Stazon ink on the transparency and that did not work. It was dry as can be. I stamped the sentiment with embossing ink and used clear embossing powder on it. Normally, that would not stick, but luckily for me, it did. I will put this in the mail tonight. I showed this picture to my friend Ceylan and she wants me to give her this card for her birthday or make her one just like it. She will get one, similar maybe or possibly the same, however I don't normally replicate the cards with the same papers, etc.

This card was used in the Outlawz greeting Card Challenge. GCC0520.

Supplies: Bazzill, Recollections, Sonborn, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Everyday Pop-up cards cartridge, Bling, Black bling, black flocking on butterfly body, transparency, SU clear embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.