Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just to brighten your day - for Kim

I made this card for my friend Kim. She is going through a lot right now. I wanted to let her know I'm here for her no matter what. I used the Deconstructed #77 sketch for the sketch. I really like that sketch. I will probably use it again. It really works well with square sentiments. I used the DCWV Citrus stack. I really like that stack. It's bright and colorful and the patterns really blend well together. I submitted this card for a Paper Ala Mode Challenge (PAM05252013) on Outlawz Challenge site.


Supplies: DCWV Citrus paper pack, black embossing ink, SU clear embossing powder, circle punch, Nestabilies, Cuttlebug, SU scallop border punch, We R Memory Keepers baker's thread, Deconstructed #77 sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, Followed you via Outlawz, and really enjoyed browsing through some of your cards. You have a very cheery style on your cards that I like very much. Great layouts too. Your card for your Dad was so pretty. Thanks for sharing your talent, and I hope if you have time, you'll pay my blog a visit too. I'm off to join as your newest follower. I'll be back to visit when I can. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.