Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Home is where the heart lives - for Leonel

This card will be given to the new Homeowner at Habitat for Humanity. We have his dedication on Saturday, June 1. He has been a really great partner and has worked very hard on his home. I made the card for all of us to sign for him. His real home does not have brown windows and doors, but it showed up better that way. I tried to cut a house out with my Cricut, but it didn't work well and I didn't like the house I cut out. I made it too big and I cut too close to the edge of the paper. I did not poke the holes out of the scalloped square on purpose.


Supplies:  Bazzill, Recollections, SU Kraft, SU bashful blue, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge (both shapes), SU chocolate chip ink, heart punch, woodgrain embossing folder from The Paper Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.