Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Only a biker knows...

I Made this card (and five others just like it) for my dad and his motorcycle buddies. I used the Mojo Monday #293 sketch. I was very literal on the sketch with the exception of adding 7 pennants on the right side. I think this card is just the cutest and they will all get a kick out of it. I only have a few copic markers so went with what I have that can match and blend...who knew these colors would be so happy and great together? I'm sure you can expect some more cards with this color scheme now. I also didn't want to make the scooter (none of them ride scooters really) or the dog like anyones. I found the saying on Birds Cards so went looking for coloring book pages of dogs on motorcycles and this is the closest I could find. I added googlie eyes in the goggles. I added bling even on the cards for the guys. I can't wait to send these off and hear the comments.


Supplies: Recollections, Bazzill, Birds cards sentiments, Mojo Monday sketch, SU punch, Cricut, Elegant edges cartridge, Copic markers, Ribbons, Bling, Sharpies (to color bling), SU chevron embossing folder and Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and I'm sure they'll love them! I am inclined to borrow this color scheme for some project for Chance. Bright but masculine at the same time. Very nice and I love all the little extra details you put in, googly eyes and all. It must have taken forever with the copic markers to do all six cards. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.