Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello cards

I made two cards when I was at my neighbors for craft day. It's nice to be crafting again. It's really good for the soul. I got there later so I didn't get to make as many cards as everyone else, which is not a big surprise anyway. I made these relatively simple cards. I like them now. I did not like the negative image card at all because I put it on a purple background. It just didn't work for me. I woke up thinking about it so changed it to a white background and viola...I like it a lot now. The negative image card is done with 1/8 inch strips behind the cut out. I used a card for the layout off Pinterest. The top card, I tried to add black and white polka dot ribbon to at the break but it didn't look right. The Hello images and flower are adhered with pop dots.



Supplies: The Paper Studio, Sonborn, Recollections, Making Memories, DCWV, Bazzill, Sizzix Hello die, Big Shot, Prima flower, bling, Cuttlebug embossing folder, circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.