Friday, April 1, 2011

A little birdie told me...Bargello

I made this card for the weekly Bargello tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. The instructions said to use a dark color to make the pattern stand out. Not sure I picked the right dark. I didn't follow the directions for the first piece I created. Not sure if it's even right. I think I will try this technique again with pinks, yellows and blues.



Supply list: Bazzill, Recollections, Designer Papers: Sonborn yellow and green (from Sam's Club), Making Memories (black and white polka dot), Stack pink, and Rob and Bob stack flower. Cricut, Lacy Lables cartridge, G Studio Stamp ($1 Michaels), homemade hat pin, ribbon from flowers, Bazzill flower, Prima flower, brad from Oriental Trading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.