Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hugs and kisses

I made this for the fourth Verve (VLVApr2011) sketch on Splitcoast Stampers. It was a fun one. I haven't ever made a sunburst card before and winged it. It's not unusual that I winged it, but it is unusual that it worked the first time! I used my Cricut and my Elegant Borders cartridge. Man...I love that cartridge. I sewed around the edge in a striaght stitch and used a zig-zag stitch in between the paper triangles. The bling...I love by the way...is a ring I got in a pack at Walmart ($1) in the gift section for kids birthdays. I cut off the ring part so it would lay flat. How cute (and cheap) is that as an embellishment!!! In real life, the bling matches the blue in the paper.


Supply list: bazzill, su chocolate chip, su melon mambo, rob and bob stack, cricut, elegant edges cartridge for border and sentiment frme and base, ribbon, bling, Kollette Hall/Studio G ($1 Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.