Friday, April 22, 2011

Hug a Tree...In honor of Earth Day!

I just LOVE this stamp! I think its funny for some reason but oh so perfect for Earth Day. I used the Verve VLVApr2011 sketch. I thought it worked perfectly for this card. I cut the paper the long at 4.25 instead of the normal at 5.5. I wanted something a little different. I also used a Kraft base, which is way out of my comfort zone, but it worked! I had to re-learn how to thread the bobbin in my sewing machine. Geeze. Glad I'm getting back in my groove. Don't expect any sewing prrojects...lol. Sewing on a card or scrapbook page is about all I can do! I popped the tree, main image box, and circles on pop dots.

Remember to be green as much as you can, especially conserving water.



Supply list: Bazzill (white, green), Sonborn (Sam's Club - green and brown dp), SU Kraft, SU chocolate chip, cuttlebug, SI swiss dots embossing folder, Sewing machine, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Studio G stamp ($1 at Michaels), Circle pinches, paper piecing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.