Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Business for Trang

I made this card for Trang's baby shower in May. Wow...I'm early! lol. This card fits two challenges at Splitcoast Stampers: VLVAPR2011and TLC320. I wanted to try the punched circle edge technique. It's really not that hard. I used the cricut for the butterfly.

I could have used my new cartridge for my Cricut machine, but I really wanted to try this technique. It's pretty neat being able to use a straight punch for a round item. I will have to try this around a shape other than round to see if it works.

Thanks for looking!



Supply list: Bazzill (white, pinks), NRN Designs vellum, DCWV, SU Taggers Dozen heart stamp, Studio G ($1 Michaels), Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Quick Cuts embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Recollections bling, cell phone bling, Offray ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the pinks. You do monochromatic very well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.