Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wishes for you...AJ

I needed a card for a guy who is leaving the company after many years. I made this for the CAS113 challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I was determined to make a clean and simple card with a lot of white space...this card took me forever to make. I'm not sure why this clean and simple design is soooooooo hard for me. I kept wanting to add and add stuff and had to keep telling myself that it wasn't clean and simple with all that extra stuff. The challenge was to use soft aqua, soft yellow, and white and you could add a splash of color if you wanted. I wanted! I used my Cricut and the Martha Stewart seasonal cartridge for the stars. The border was from PaperTrey Ink. The sentiment and the stars are popped up for dimension.



Supply list: Bazzill, DCWV stack, Rob and Bob stack, PaperTrey Ink border, Cricut, MS seasonal cartridge, G Studio stamp ($1 at Michaels), Cuttlebug, black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.