Sunday, March 6, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This was my picture I sent out for Christmas of me and my dogs Cosmo, Jackson, and Jake. I'm sure you have all heard stories about Jake. If you haven't....you can tell I have a lot of them!! Yes, he is as ornery as he looks. Even though Jake is a little ornery, he is a pretty good dog most the time. They all are. They all have a lot of personality as well. : ) I just can't help but smile when I look at these pictures. If you were wondering, I told the boys they were so handsome so thye would keep their hats and antlers on.




The second picture was after the whole series of events took place and we were heading home. Let's just say...there were many events that day and its a wonder we got any pictures to turn out at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.