Friday, March 25, 2011

Goodbye Bob and Elaine

On Saturday, Helen and I are going to a going away party for some friends, Bob and Elaine. This card is what I made for them. I wanted to mix some papers I wouldn't mix normally and also didn't want it to look overly girly. I think this card is a good mix for both genders. lol. I really like the combo in the designer papers.

This card goes for two challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.
- WT315 - No black or brown ink. Eeee gad! I love my black ink pad.
- Ruffled Ribbon Border.

The hat pins are homemade by me. The felt hearts were in a pack from JoAnns for $1. I thought they added just the right touch for the embellishment.

And please notice the cleaned off desktop in the background. : )


Supply List: Bazzill (white), Recollections (black), SU (green galore - I miss this color!), Rob and Bob stack, The Paper Studio (polka-dot...yes, you will see a lot of this...I love it), SU tempting turquoise ink, homemade hat pins, felt hearts, Ribbons from Hobby Lobby, and the stamp is Hampton Art/Katie & Co ($1 at Michaels). Techniques: ruffled ribbon border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.