Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby put the red dress red dress on. Wasn't that from the movie Tootsie?

This was another VSN challenge, FEB11VSNE. The hostess asked us to make a card with a red dress in honor of Heart month since it is becoming the leading cause of death in women. I knew I had to make this dress in red glitter. For those of you who know me, know I am all about the bling! This was perfect. I put a layer of glue over the top so the gliter wouldn't flake off.

*Updated: I gave this card to Carol at Bunco for her 60th Birthday. Laurel and I signed it from both of us. Carol (and all the other girls) loved it. She thanked me over and over for the beautiful, neat, gorgeous, etc...card.

I used MOJO59 sketch for this card.


Supply List: Bazzill, Bazzill Bling, Recollections red, non SU black ink, $1 stamp by Studio 10, rhinestones, red glitter, tacky glue (clear).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.