Sunday, March 6, 2011

Luck O the Irish

Here is my March card for my grandma and my great aunt. For those of you who don't know, I make a card a month for my only living grandma and my great aunt. It gives them something to look forward to and talk about. My mom gets a monthly report on what I sent the prior month and how much I write in them. lol. I kept adding and adding on this card. I tried coloring, but I don't own copics or any fancy markers. I tried to shade like you do with copics. I got the design from coloring.com and sized in in adobe photoshop to the size I wanted. I used my sewing machine and made the black dots with acrylic paint and my stylus. I love the stamp...Everyone is Irish for a day. I fot it at Joann's for a $1. I got the shamrock paper for $.06 per sheet. I love a good sale! lol. I'm mostly Irish, and so is my great aunt so I couldn't help but get it.

I will be making corned beef this year again. I've been hungry for it for a year. I didn't make it last year.


Supply list:
Bazzill white and green, Reminise papers (Luck O the Irish), The Paper Studio shamrock paper from Hobby Lobby for $.06 a piece, cricut, nestabilities, cuttlebug, acrylic paint, stylus, sewing machine, black rhinestones, image from coloring.com, ribbon, SU garden green ink, black marker to outline, markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.