Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get well card

I made this card for my dad. He was hit in a parking lot a few weeks ago while walking to his car. He is still stiff and sore from it so I thought a little bird card would make him feel better...if even for a minute. I saw this sketch and knew right away I wanted to do this layout. I mixed papers I wouldn't otherwise mix, and I love it! I saw the challenge for Virtual Stamp Night (VSN), FEB11VSNC, on Splitcoast Stampers that requested we use a bird on our card. The idea I had in my head, worked perfectly and went together relatively quickly.

I used the MFTWSC7 for this sketch.


Here is the sketch:



Here is a list of supplies: White Bazzill, SU Bashful Blue, Designer paper from Magnolia and Sonborn (stack from Sam's Club), ribbon, blue felt, Bazzill brads, G Studio $1 stamp, Chipboard for heart and shape for bird, black non-SU ink, ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.