Thursday, March 17, 2011

AJ's 2nd Birthday

It's so hard to believe AJ is two already. My cousin's kid's are growing so fast and getting so big. This year, Amanda and Tony had a Curious George theme for AJ. My Courious George stamps are not my favorite so I used a cute monkey stamp I had. I couldn't help but smile when I made this card and look at that cute monkey.

I am trying to chalenge myself to use the dp I have so much of. I'm doing a good job using it as much as I can when I can. I have challenged my neighbor Laurel to use that stack as well.


Here is the sketch I used.
























Supply list: Cardabilities sketch #21, Bazzill (green, yellow, and white), SU Chocolate Chip, Sonborn dp (brown and green stack from Sam's Club), Imagine that (tan polka dot under monkey stamp), Creative Imaginations (monkey dp), Colorbok chipboard tag, SU Euophoria 2, Offray ribbon, Studio 18 monkey stamp for $1 at Michaels, Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday embossing folder, SU chocolate chip ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.