Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wishing you the Best Max

I made this card for the host at my friend and my favorite restaurant. He is leaving to go to culinary school in Rhode Island on the 31st of August. He is so awesome, he always seats us and keeps our ice tea filled to the brim. We also gave him a gift card to Starbucks. I don't think many (if any) customers thought of him before he leaves like we did. He was so excited that we thought of him. The owner of the restaurant also thanked us for thinking of Max.

I found the chef in an online coloring book and shrunk it down to the size I wanted. I could have actually used a smaller chef so more of the cute pattern paper could be seen, but I had already colored this size in so went with it. I used the VLVAUG2011 - week 3 sketch for this card. I really liked the kitchen pattern paper but didn't want the card to look too girly.


Supply list: Bazzill (white, green), Recollections (red, orange and white polka dot), Doodlebug designs (kitchen pattern), Making Memories (black and white check), SU (cool caribbean, tempting turquoise, daffodill), SU Riveting, digi chef, circle punches, aqua painter, SU ink (really red, creamy caramel), black ink, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug square embossing folder, nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.