Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wild Wild West

This saying is the best...I made this card for the AUGVSN11MINI6 challenge to use the Eurythmics Song Wild Wild West as inspiration and add gingham. I didn't have any stamps that would work, but when I asked Laurel, she had some that worked perfectly! She came out with that Greetings from the Wild Wild West stamp and some Southwestern stamps that would be perfect. She was the one that recommended I use the gingham paper for the rosette. Originally, I was going to use a gecko but he was too skinny in the center and you could see the top to the rosette so I switched to the turtle. Not the best photo because I couldn't get good lighting Sunday night. The edge was cut using a plastic template. The old stuff in our supply cabinet is new again!

Supply list: Bazzill (white), SU daffodill, SU (tempting turquoise), Recolletions (red, and yellow and white pattern), SU (gingham - old), Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, Score Pal, Rubber stampede.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.