Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Colleen

I was supposed to go to my friend's 50th birthday party on Saturday night. I didn't make it. Spent too long visiting with family friends and getting dishes I inherited from my grandma. For a quick note on the dishes...I now have an extra 14-place setting for dinner parties - now though, I need more seating space. I used the VLVAUG2011 (week 2) sketch. The 50 is cut from glittery fun foam. I paper pieced the balloons. I added them after since it didn't seem to look finished without them. I stamped directly on the white and have sent off the card, so there's no going back now.


Supply list: Bazzill (white, purple), SU daffodill, SU melon mambo, Papertrey Ink border die, Ribbon, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Glitter fun foam, SU Cute Converse, Making Memories foam stamps (50), Rubber Stampede, pop dots behind main panel, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, SU lattice folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.