Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Because

This card was made for the AUGVSN11MINI4 challenge to use sequins. I knew I wanted to fill in a stamped image with sequins and the bird seemed to work. I originally tried a cupcake but wasn't using glue on the sequins and ended up scrapping the idea. You may see it someday after it's finished. Due to the time limits on the challenge, I used a simple sketch, FTL149. In real life, all this matches and really is SU Rich Razzelberry. Couldn't get a good picture and I tried from 3 different rooms in the house Sunday night.

Supply list: Bazzill (white), SU Rich Razzelberry, SU Old Olive, SU Daffodill, DCVW orange, MME Chester (pattern), SU border punch, Cuttlebug, SU dots embossing folder, Recollections half pearls, Craftsmart stamp, Sequins, SU Mini Mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.