Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hi

These cards were made for the AUGVSN11MINI challenge - bring in the clown's - to use at least 4 bright colors, and pop something up on dimensionals. I made two cards and will use them to send to Grandma and Aunt Maddona during the winter when they will need some bright and cheerful colors. I got the hot air balloon stamp at Michael's for $1. I love it and it has a lot of possibilities. I didn't think I had enough ribbon to make the cards the same so I made them different, and realized I did have enough ribbon (I had just misplaced it in my pile). The clouds were made from a plastic template. Can you tell I love that black and white polka dot paper? I love how versitle it is.



Supply list: Bazzill (white), Recollections (black and white polka dot and red on top card), SU bashful blue, SU pixie pink, Offray ribbon (turquoise and pink), Studio G stamps (hot air balloon and hi), SU label punch, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug dot embossing folder, Sharpies, SU Creamy caramel marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.