Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wishing you the best!

I made this card for a co-worker who is leaving the company and on to greener pastures. I used the VLVMay2011, week 2 sketch for this. I paper pieced the drink, umbrella, and orange slice (yes...they are very small pieces). I added gel over the top of the drink to make it shiney and look like liquid. Also used my Cricut, elegant edges and lacy labels cartridges. To make the tag look more like the one in the sketch, I added red dots around the inner edge.



Supply list: Bazzill, Recollections (red, orange and white polka dot, and red and white polka dot), Sonborn (yellow), Offray sheer ribbon, VAP stamp ($1 Michaels a long time ago), SU Riveting, Cricut, Lacy lables cartridge, Elegant Edges cartridge, SU circle punch, Fiskars circle punch, SU border punch, Marker, paper piecing, button, bakers twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.