Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thinking of you Mom - F4A64

This card will be mailed off to my mom for a belated Mother's Day. I called her that day but didn't get the card made in time to send. I'm running on normal time...late. Mom, as I know you check my blog, this will hit the mail tomorrow! It's much prettier in real life. I liked the sunburst look so much I wanted to try to see what it would look like coming from the center of the card. I really really like how this turned out. I love the colors and the overall look. It's a Shannon card for sure. I used my Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge again. Can you tell I really like that one? It has so much to offer card makers. I stamped in the center of the sentiment area again. I like that look and what a way to use more stamps and the inks we already own. This was for the Free for all challenge on Splitcoast Stampers (F4A64) where we were to have the sentiment on the card be the main focus...that's most of my cards, so I had to participate. I added the felt flowers tutoril on Betsy Veldman's blog here. I also used Prima bling on this because I know it won't be thrown away. : )



Supply list: Bazzill, Me and My Big Ideas, Mira-Mi, SU in color from a few years ago (orange cs), SU Melon Mambo, Prima bling, bling (two sizes), Felt from Joann's (major sale after Valentine's Day), Offray ribbon, Paper Trey ink rick rack die, Cuttlebug, SU dots embossing folder, corner rounder punch, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, i-cling stamp, studio G clear stamp, SU scallop border punch, sweing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.