Monday, December 30, 2013

GCC1230 - Happy Birthday

This is the card I made for the Outlawz Challenge for the week of 12/30. We were to use a digi image from Oak Pond Creations and I chose the Karma Chameleon. I thought he looked cute. I colored him in greens, pinks and purples. I also added googlie eyes to him. I'm going to need birthday cards so I decided to add that as the sentiment. I used the Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge to cut the image out. I also used the Center Point function so I could have this cut in the shape I wanted. I used this card as my inspiration from Pinterest.


Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

This month, the sponsors are:





Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, American Crafts, OPC digi, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Studio G stamp, Bazzill brad, Memories Ink, googlie eyes, ribbon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.