Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Best Wishes Gaurav

I made this card for a guy I work with that is leaving the company. We have worked very closely on projects over the last two and a half years and I'll really miss his expertise and knowledge. I had everyone sign the card or jot down some comments and I printed them and stuck in the envelope with the card. This is pretty few layers for me, but I kind of like it as a masculine card.

I kind of used a card off Pinterest as inspiration but then it took on a whole life of its own.


Supplies: SU Kraft, The Paper Studio, Cricut, SU label punch, Mustache table confetti (I had no intention of using it for table confetti when I purchased it), Memories ink, Fiskars, Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.