Monday, January 6, 2014

GCC0106 - Happy B-day

This week on the Outlawz, we all chose an image from Rick St. Dennis to use on our projects. The theme is My Sentiments Exactly. I chose the Carnevale Masque image. I had this idea in my head and the card came out exactly how I had planned...which is rare. I had to look through all my papers to find the one piece of diamond paper I knew I had. I know I have more, but who knows where it is. I'm glad I found it since that is the look I was going for and planned on using that paper. I used Stickles on the bells of his outfit and added bling. Now, I just need to determine who has a birthday near Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday.


Come on over to the Outlawz to join in our challenges. 




This next view, I used the flash so you could see the sparkle of the Stickles, bling, and the glitter paper. 

 This is a close up of the image. 


Supplies: SU vanilla, MME Lost and Found, DCWV stack, The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Rick St. Dennis digi, Copics, American Crafts alcohol inks, Stickles, bling, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, SU stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.