Monday, December 2, 2013

GCC1202 - Tag It

My cards for the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge (GCC1202). I originally made the card with the kite and wasn't sure I liked it so I made the second one. Both have a tag, and both are very different. I paper pieced the kite on the second tag and used the Cricut Damask cartridge on the first tag.

Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

This month, the sponsors are:







Supplies: Neenah, SU vanilla, The Paper Studio (polka dot and glitter), DCWV (black and vanilla),Cricut, Martha Stewart Seasonal cakes cartridge (grass), Phrases cartridge (tag), Damask Decor cartridge (tag with damask shape), Studio G, Fiskars, Ribbon, Bakers twine, Memories ink, paper piecing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.