Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Cara

I made this for my good friend and craft partner in crime, Cara before I left fir vacation. I actually sent Cara a text to wish her a happy birthday yesterday, but I was two days early. She loves peacocks and loved this card feature on my new French Manor cartridge when she saw it. I told her she couldn't look at those two pages where the peacock and feathers were. I used green glitter paper and turquoise Stickles for the blue part of the cut out in the feather. This card isn't very thick and not many layers which is really strange for me. It's hard to add a whole bunch without covering up the design on this type of card though. I think Cara will really like this. I added the halographic flat sequins and gems on top for some extra bling (as if the feathers aren't enough)! I took a picture with the flash so the glitter and Stickles would show up more. It's pretty sparkly for being so simple.


Supplies: Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Neenah, Stickles, Cricut, French Manor cartridge, sequins, bling, SU Garden Greetings stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - yes I do Shannon! Love love love this card! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes --- even early ones are fun to get! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.