Monday, December 16, 2013

GCC1216 - Blue Hues

Here is my card for this week. The Outlawz challenge for the week is blue hues and to use an Oak Pond Creations image. I loved this fish and knew it would work perfectly with blues. Blue is a hard color for me to use, however these shades seem to be easier for me. I colored the image with Copics and American Craft alcohol inks. I added more colors until it looked like I wanted it. I went over the fins and tail with SU iridescent ice which I tried to showcase in the detail image. I added three layers of gloss over the water bubbles so they would stand out. I used my Edge to Edge Cricut cartridge. I love this cartridge however if you go smaller (which I did), the shapes do not cut all the way through. I used this particular shape to mimic fish fins. I used this sketch from Pinterest.

Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

This month, the sponsors are:






Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, Oak Pond Creations 

1 comment:

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.