Monday, November 25, 2013

GCC1125 - Anything Goes

This is my submission this week for the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge. The theme this week is to use punches or Anything Goes. This theme is the best because we can do anything and push ourselves. I did a little of each. I used the Crate Paper pack and wanted to use as many of the designs as possible. 14 different patterns. I must be creating challenges within my own self. lol. The sentiment and main panel are popped up for added dimension. I used this scrapbook layout from Pinterest.

Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

This month, the sponsors are:





Supplies: Neenah, Crate Paper, Cricut, Holiday Cakes, memories ink, Studio G, bling, pop dots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.