Wednesday, May 7, 2014

TCCCB0507 - You are fabulous Mother!

This week over at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog, we are honoring our mom's or other special ladies. I found this DCWV paper on sale...I love it. I've been watching this pack for a long time so had to snatch it up. The pink in the papers didn't match the pink in my image after I colored it, so I colored the pink with the same markers I used on the image. Since I do not own a Happy Mother's Day stamp and didn't want to print the sentiment off my computer, I used You are fabulous!. My mom is pretty fabulous so it works perfectly. The image and the circle are popped up on pop dots for dimension.

Happy Mother's Day Mom.

The sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.


This picture was taken with the flash to show off all the glitter. 

Challenges submitted to:
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
The East Wind - challenge 6 die cuts or punches
Crafting by Designs - m is for mom
Avenue 613 - challenge 70 anything goes with bling

Supplies: Paper: Neenah, X-Press-It blending cardstock, Bazzill, DCWV, The Paper Studio glitter. Stamps: The Paper Shelter - Beauty Treatment digi, SU Everyday Flexible Phrases, Studio G. Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug ef, Stickles, bling, Bazzill bling, pop dots.  Ink: Memories, Copics, Spectrum Noir.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you also took the picture with the flash because the glitter is awesome. Really sweet image and clever you for colouring the DP to match. I don't think I would have thought of that! The black provides great contrast. Thanks for joining our Die Cuts or Punches challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.