Monday, May 26, 2014

Crafty day - You glow girl congrats for Belinda

This card was made for my coworker ands friend Belinda.  She luckily got a new job in the company after applying for awhile. Belinda loves bling so I knew I had to use glitter paper.  I think she'll really like this.  She loves my cats and always asks for them or reminds me of special dates.

I tried making a sunburst card by curing the pieces out, but couldn't get them to look perfect, so I scraped that and cut a sunburst out with my Cricut.

This was taken worth the flash so you can see all the glitter.


 This was taken without the flash. The purple is dark and vibrant like in the glitter picture.


Supplies: Neenah,  Bazzill,  The Paper Studio (glitter). Stamps: Hero Arts (neon set), Fiskars. Acessories: Cricut,  Small talk tags & frames cartridge,  Edge to Edge cartridge, bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.