Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GDT Creating by Designs M is for Mom challenge - You are fabulous grandmother!

I was invited to be a Guest Designer for Crafting by Designs for this week. The theme is anything for Mom or a special lady. Since this image is so perfect for Mother's Day, I used it again. This card will be sent to my grandma. No, I don't call her grandmother but that was the only grandma stamp I have. lol. The main panel is popped up with pop dots for dimension.

I used this card on Pinterest as my inspiration.

I used more papers from the new DCWV pack I found on sale. Boy, just love those papers.


Challenges submitted to:
TTCRD - challenge may 6-12 anything goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge  - tpe249 Mother's Day

Supplies: Papers: Neenah, X-Press-It Blending cardstock, Bazzill, DCWV. Stamps: The Paper Shelter - Beauty Treatment digi, SU Everyday Flexible Phrases, Studio G. Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, Bazzill bling, SU label punch, Prima flower, pop dots. Ink: Spectrum Noir markers, Metallic Sharpie. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice card! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.