Monday, May 26, 2014

Crafty day - Hi

We finally had a crafty day where we girls get toget her to make cards. We normally get together on a monthly basis but life has been to busy for that.  I wanted to just make cards,  no theme, just because.  I of course didn't make many,  but I sure had fun. Since I hosted the day,  I did stop in the middle to make homemade mac & cheese.

I cased this card off Pinterest. I wish I had the besties stamp but I don't. I fussy cut the monsters and the speech bubble.


Supplies: Neenah,  SU kraft and tempting turquoise, Bazzill, Embellish by Dana. Stamps: Stampabilities, Studio G. Accessories: Cricut, Small talk tags & frames cartridge, Cuttlebug,  Darice ef,  Bazzi) bling, corner rounder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.