Monday, May 12, 2014

GCC0512 - Peace

It's Monday! And that means a new challenge has been posted for the Greeting Card Challenge over at the Outlawz. This week, our theme is anything with a flower. Come on over and join along in the fun. 

I just love this cat and hippie-type things. This cat just makes you smile. If you have seen my posts in the past, you will know that I think I missed the hippie years by a few. But I refer to myself as a preppy hippie if there is such a thing. My dad said the other night when I finished this card, that he thinks I'm borderline as being a Yuppy Hippie? Does that even exist? 


Our sponsors this week are: Inky Impressions and QKR StampedeHop on over and grab yourself a cute digi from either sponsor.

This picture was taken with the flash so you can see all the glittery accents in the papers I used.



The sponsor is QKR Stampede and the image is Peace Cat

Supplies: Papers: Neenah, DCWV Hippie pack (love the papers in this pack), Bazzill (orange, purple, lime). Stamps: QKR Stampede digi - Peace Cat, Studio G (clear). Accessories: Cricut, Sweet Treats cartridge, Paper Lace cartridge, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Darice ef. EK Success punch. Inks: Memories, Copics, Spectrum Noir, American Crafts alcohol inks, Sharpie metallic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.