Monday, July 8, 2013

Sympathy for Tink

FortinkUpdateSympathy cards are so hard to make regardless of who the sympathy is for. This one was sent to my mom for the loss of her kitty. My uncle brought this little tiny kitty to my mom to nurse back to health and bottle feed. He couldn't have been more than a day or two old. They didn't think he would make it. Mom became this kitty's momma kitty and bottle fed him and then raised him. He went out to to her deck and was laying funny when mom relized he wasn't moving. He was just over a year old. Very sad situation for my mom. I included a copy of the Forever Pet poem in the card. I feel so bad for her. She really became attached to this little ball of fur. He was ornery for sure but she loved him for it I think.

I used my Cricut and the Cricut Sampler cartridge for the cat and the Phrases cartridge for the shape. I couldn't make a tiger kitty but used the colors of Tink for my card. I saw a sample on Pinterest that I used.


Supplies: Bazzill, Recollections, Memories ink, heart punch, Cricut, Cricut Sampler cartridge, Phrases cartridge, SU bakers twine, bling (dot for I), corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.