Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas in July

The craft group got together for Christmas in July last weekend and then will again this weekend. I make only one stlye of card and everyone gets the same for my Christmas cards so I only made some samples for people to use. I have most the supplies to make my cards and I have a funny twist for this year's pictures with the pooches but will most likely start them later in the year.

I used my Cricut and Trim a Tree cartridge and to cut out the ornament and then used the negative image to fill with ribbon. I used a card off Pinterest for my inspiration. The second card...I really like. it's so retro feeling to me. The foil is duct foil (not duct tape, however the foil is sticky so you can use it as stickers. Once you place it though, it's pretty much there so make sure you get it where you want it). You can buy at Lowes, Home Depot, or WalMart. I ran it through my Cuttlebug and then colored the dots with Sharpie markers. I used cards off Pinterest for my inspiration. One as the card and one for the layout.


Supplies: SU vanilla, SU tafeta ribbon, pearls, Cricut, Cricut Trim a Tree cartridge, SU gumball green, Recollections, foil tape, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug circle embossing folder, The Paper Studio embossing folder, Sharpie markers, ribbon, SU border punch, circle punch, Studio G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.