Monday, July 8, 2013

Feel better ok? for Peter

I made this to send to my friend Peter in Michigan. He is battling cancer and I thought this would help him at least know I'm thinking of him. I think he will enjoy it. And while I realize that cancer can't be cured from a hand made card, it will at least brighten his day for a moment.

Do you know how hard it is for someone picky like I am (when it comes to craft items) to add banners in a willy nilly way like I did here? It's HARD!!!!

I used a card from Pinterest as my idea and will add it later. I added my normal black and white polka dot paper (well, I used a smaller dot than I normally do) and I added the skull and crossbones because it's manly and anchored the bright colors in the banner line. I popped the sentiment to give it dimension.

Supplies: Making Memories, Recollections, DCWV, The Paper Studio, SU tempting turquoise, SU Chevron embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Studio G, Memories ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.