Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Brett - Party like a Rockstar

I made this card for my friend Brett. He wouldn't really tell me when his birthday was so it will be late. I thought it was last week and I really missed it. Come to find out, it was Friday, this week so as long as I see him soon, it won't be too late. I sent him a picture so he knew I had it done. Brett said he and his mom both really liked it. I just love this card.

I used my Cricut and the Rock Princess cartridge. There are images on there that can be used for guys as well as girls like they show. I just love this card. I used a sketch from Pinterest for the design.

 
Supplies: Bazzill, Recollections, The Paper Studio, Neenah, Cricut, Rock Princess cartridge, SU garden greetings stamp, Studio G stamp, circle punches, pop dots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.