Monday, June 24, 2013

First black/white with splash of color day

I made a few samples for our group's craft day we had a few Saturday's ago - black and white with a splash of color. I used cards off Pinterest for my inspiration and will post the link to that card soon. I don't really have a lot of flowers that I like that could be used (Saturday, I will have access to other supplies from the other girls in the group so will most likely make a few more with different colors and flowers. This is a great layout to use scraps and various patterns. I used the new butterfly punches I bought at Ross. I'm trying to go outside my box and use other colors than pink. But...it's not going to be so easy because I love love love black, white, and pink together so I'm sure some will have that color scheme. I cut the label punch out of patterned paper and then layerd it on white and cut out and then again on aqua and cut a third time. I popped the happy birthday sentiment on pop dots for dimension as well as each layer of butterfly.

 
 







 
Supplies:  The Paper Studio, Bazzill, SU label punch and circle punches, Craft butterfly punches, bling, Memories ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.