Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just 'cause I like you - Sreeja

This card is for Sreeja, a coworker and friend at work. She is getting a promotion and it's well deserved. She always comments on my cards so I'm sure she will love it. I used the Colorbok Pool Party papers (which I just absolutely love love love the patterns). I purchased the stack at Walmart for $2.50. What a deal. I'm not as good of a deal finder as my mom, but I'm close! I will definitely be making more cards with these lovely papers. They really are happy to me. I have more butterflies cut out so I may be making two or three more of this exact card.  Way out of my norm...I rarely make blue cards because I struggle with them but these papers are helping that. I used a card from Pinterest for inspiration and will update the link later. I popped the whole card front on dimensionals. I've been doing that a lot lately.

Supplies: Colorbok paper, WR Memory Keepers baker's twine, memories ink, SU Just cause I like you stamp, SU label punch, Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.