Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dr. Schroder - Congrats Jeff

Wow. My cousin Jeff graduated with his doctorate in Physical Therapy recently. His brother, Jim, is an Optomistrist. My other cousin is a Chiropractor...hmmm, maybe I need to go back to school. Well anyway, my cousins both did their internships in Arizona and stayed with me while doing so. My Aunt Cindy would be so proud of her boys. They are both amazingly smart (got that from both my aunt and my uncle) and really doing well for themselves. I tried to match the accent color to the color of Jeff's tassle but I'm not sure if it's a match or not. I used the Got Sketch sketch Dec 24.

 
Supplies: Bazzill, Archivers, The Paper Studio, DCWV, SU Year Round Fun II, bakers twine, SU clear embossing powder, Cricut Phrases cartridge and Cricut Martha Stewart Seasonal cartridge, SU circle punches, circle punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.