Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Independence Day cards

I made these cards for the Fourth of July. I'm still unsure which cards will go to whom, but I got them done a little early. I submitted the ones that look like a flag to a challenge on the Outlawz challenges GCC0610 (I made two which normally would go to Grandma and my Great Aunt).. I used the clean and simple sketch #245 for the card that says 4th of July. I didn't use a sketch for the last card, and I know this one will go to my dad.


GCC0610 - Outlawz challenge


Supplies: The Paper Studio, SU night of navy, Recollections, SU night of navy ink, Cricut, Martha Stewart sesonal cartridge, Cricut Phrases cartridge, Cuttlebug, PTI border, Inkadinkadoo stamp, bling, sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.