Monday, January 27, 2014

GCC0127 - Happy Birthday Kim

Another new week and challenge is upon us over at the Outlawz. This week, it's the last of the month so the theme is Anything Goes. We also are creating projects from a new sponsor, Mi Ran. Her images are so cute and spunky and print out very well. This card will be sent to my friend Kim for her birthday in early Feb. She loves sunflowers so when I saw this image, I knew I had to use it for Kim. This year, I strayed away from the purples I normally try and incorporate since Kim's favorite color is purple. I tried my hand at the "crooked layer" since it is becoming so popular lately. That was so hard for me. I seem to be really linear and geometric when I create.

Update 2/4/2014: Kim loved her card. She said it (and I ) are amazing and it was worth the wait. She waited until today (her actual birthday) to open it. I'm glad she really liked it.

This week, our sponsors are Mi Ran and Treasured Times.

Hope you come on over the Outlawz to play along.


Here is the close up of the digital image so you can see the added sunflower seeds made from acrylic paint.

Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, Bo Bunny (stripe and dots), Shabby Princess (sunflower), Mi Ran stamp (Little Miss Sunshine with Sunflowers), Copics, American Crafts alcohol ink, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Acrylic paint, Stylus, Studio G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.