Monday, January 13, 2014

GCC0113 - Be strong go with your heart

I made this card for the Outlawz greeting card challenge (GCC0113) flourish with a bling. We were to use two designer papers, pearls, ribbon and a sentiment. For some reason, my brain immediately thinks I need to add all sorts of patterns when I'm only using a sentiment. I used this card off Pinterest as my inspiration. I really like this sentiment. I think it's pretty true in a lot of ways.

This week, our sponsor is Flourish with a Bling.



Hope you come on over the Outlawz to play along.


Supplies: Neenah, Crate, SU pirouque pink, SU rose red, Stampabilities, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Cuttlebug, SU ef, Offray ribbon, other ribbon (pleated below the rose red strip), bakers twine, pearls, heart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.