Monday, January 20, 2014

GCC0120 - Cute just got Cuter

It's a new week over at the Outlawz so that means a new challenge. This week, the DT members split up and made cards from two different sponsors. I was originally going to have the week off but once I saw the cute image, I just knew I had to participate. The theme is welcome a new baby. My Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave just got a puppy, a shih poo. She is so cute. They named her Lucy and she has a little brown spot on her head and nose. She looks like a mini version of my very first dog - Happy. I'll get to meet this little bundle of fur in June. I used this sketch I found on Pinterest.

This month, our sponsors are Beansie Doodles and All Dressed Up.

Hope you come on over the Outlawz to play along.






Here is Lucy. Isn't she so cute. 


Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill (pink and black), Bella Blvd (2-sided paper), All Dressed up digi image, Copics, American Crafts alcohol ink, Cricut, Robotz cartridge, Accent Essentials cartridge, Cuttlebug, Nestabilites, Cuttlebug ef, and heart punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.