Monday, November 18, 2013

GCC1118 - Sunshine cat

Here is my submission this week for the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge. The sponsor this week is I Brake for Stamps and I chose this cute sun bathing cat. Isn't he cute (I think all cats are boys since mine both are...lol)? He is doing what I love to do. Lay in the sun and be outside. There are lots and lots of layers on this card. 13 to be exact. Wow. That's a lot. I wasn't really planning for that, however when the patterned papers were without the mat, it looked flat so I added the mat and it added that extra dimension. The theme this week is to use the digi stamp and no rubber stamps on our cards. We could use a rubber stamp for our sentiments, but I chose not to use any at all. I used my new Cricut cartridge called Small Talk Frames and Tags. I think I'm really going to like this cartridge. It will great for card making and to add banners to cards and scrapbook pages. The sun and the sunshine banner were both cut from this cartridge. I spent the full amount on this cartridge because I think it will be so useful and fun. Michael's sells this cartridge exclusively (only through the end of 2013) and they don't put their cartridges like this on sale often if ever. I used this scrapbook layout I saw on Pinterest as my inspiration.

Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

OUR FABULOUS SPONSORS FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER
Our featured Sponsor this week is:



Supplies: Neenah, Recollections, The Paper Studio, Bazzill, I Brake For Stamps digi, Copic markers, Cricut, Small Talk Frames & Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.